Sunday, June 24, 2012

I went to Church today

:)

I took notes.  One leftover  I have from the other religion I was.

I shall throw them into internet's black hole.  I say "why not?"

I'm going to write them as wrote.  The reason why is I have imagined that I have made sense in the past but still got blasted for making no sense so it doesn't really matter to me to try to make sense because I don't know how.

Post script on the top;  When I took notes I wrote what I thought not what he said, even then when I was suppose to be writing what he wanted me to write.  I'm a rebel.  Are you?

Here you go;

multiplying error of word is a spiritual CANCER why would the governments NOT want to stop it?

The more the merrier :)  

Believing in Jesus means believing what he is saying.  NOT what dead men have said.

bragging?

My sheep listen to my voice they do not listen to the voice of strangers

that is what it means "on understanding do not lean." until we are arriving at our cross we are alien to heaven
To lean on How we know The WORD is to be listening to the voice of stranger.

The eternal reward that Faithful seek is All men be saved and come to knowledge
Which means an Earth inhabited by happy (saved) people who are continually believing in the True Shepherd and want to.

For What?  For Him.
Not for salvation
salvation is not a goal it is a tool
"Humble yourselves under God's Hand".

I see no difference between the JW and these

The suffering a Christian experiences For Being  one is not the cross Christ said to bear.

Just as Christ Knew he would suffer the maximum punishment But proceeded anyway. is what Christians are admonished to do.  Do right even to death (cross) trusting in God Always that the End will prove bearable.

With the multitude of councilors there is accomplishment  But are Christian councilors dead writers and dead interpreters of the Bible?  Yes.  they are dead
"Feet that are in a hurry to run to badness"

The communication between cells is lost it causes cancer .

The Word is power
Rev 19:11
But the word man feeds to the faithful is their own version.  It is men with a good motive making the Word unaffective because they teach "Believe me".  But what they ought to teach is God is our helper  Believe God.

Cancer spreads as cells spread that are sick.  They multiply.  Christ came for the world to be saved through him   He is The Word.
Christ did not come to teach heaven is the place to seek.  Christ came to teach Peace on Earth is too seek.  The Kingdom of God is not far off from each one.
The Kingdom of God is Heaven
Heaven is perfect for...then I think I started to listen to the speaker.  That is all I wrote.  But I was also brave and during questions I asked some and said a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment