Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Truth

Then if it is true that the writers of The Bible dwell "where" we do now, they are not predicting events they are reporting them.

"Nothing new under the sun"  Ecclesiastes I would make that true, wouldn't I? (By my publishing the Good News I guess)

Realizing the past is real for encouraging us AND tripping us (evil people do that) then one can begin to imagine why the Bible sounds like it does.  Look around you.  That's why.

Some people like the Bible because they view it as pictured in Revelation 6:2.  There the imagination of the people is described.  Notice there are no arrows mentioned?

Hm.  I'm getting the feeling I should not write the next ah, idea?

They make make laugh!  LOL

One small mistake in translation can bend the whole world to disaster if the people who matter are leaning on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment