Saturday, June 30, 2012

True

If enough people believe something does it become true?

I do not mean true in the purest sense but true enough to become a motivating cause for effect.

I shall answer the question as I have come to realize it.  Yes, it can.

If I can think of a good example I will add it on.*

If you believe something can become true also, I'd love to hear an example from your view of the World.

I have just started reading Will Durant's book and I already have many things in common with the man and many things I'd like to share but I have found no one to share them with.  And in the book he says that would be happening.  He was right!  Eighty years ago, he was right.

*An example of something becoming true and able to damage hope.

Reporting, telling and bragging have become synonymous.  But if telling about what good a person has done is viewed as bragging, then the good done by a "good" person will be discouraged.  Because a "good' person does not brag.  And then a person doing well in something cannot tell about what he has done?  Correct.  Then good people will not multiply.  If good people do not multiply, bad people will take over.

The pure truth is the Earth belongs to meek people.  How is it belonging now to unrestrained people?  I think the answer lies in the past where something not true became true by many people believing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment