Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some more on time and the brain

I went to yard sales today.  I found an old book.  Will Durant.  $3.00.  So far it is fabulous.  And I had heard of him before.  In one of the Jehovah's Witness books he is mentioned.  I remember my first Theocratic Ministry talk featured him.

I have read the intro to the book and it sounds like the way I think which to me helps prove my theory of Time.

Our lives are mainly discovery and accident (this is me talking, not him).  The lucky have more discovery than accidents.  But each time something enduring happens to our life it not only effects the future, but also the past.  In other words I tended to think like Will Durant yesterday (and a long time ago) because I read what he wrote today.

I bought  a lot of books today.  I might be busy for a time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment