Friday, June 29, 2012

It absolutely does not mean that

They say "bad associations spoil useful habits" means that to associate in a friendly way with people who are not for the Lord can spoil ones works that they have worked for God's Glory.  Or something like that.

I already shared my translation about what I think it really means.

What I am observing is that the way the scripture has been understood incorrectly (according to logic I guess) is coming true.  I don't want it to come true.  You guys just don't get it.  Is there really no one who GETS it?

What I see is this:  People who hang around other people too much take on the persona of the group.  That is what they say 1 Corinthians 15:33 means.  But I am sure as positive that is not what it means.

Actually what it means is what they ARE doing.  Which is understanding scripture incorrectly.

Does not the MIND communicate with itself?  That is what it means.  BAD "associations" which are communications within the mind, spoil the whole understanding of Christianity (in this instance).

But I'm sure it applies to a lot of things.  Even Science.  

No comments:

Post a Comment