Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dear Mr. Lean why I am mean

You all think it is ridiculous that I say I don't like a person that I don't like.  I understand.

But I will explain because I feel like it.

After a while I get to know that some people care for me less than nothing.  I should not exaggerate?  You are right!  After a while I get to feeling some people care for me as much as nothing.  But for me, there does not exist a personality that I know (I've heard of some) that I trust should be as much as nothing.

So the land of cause and effect gets too tipped for me, then I try to right it the only way I have left.  Because I don't want to fall off.  And nobody can blame me for that.

That is why I have told a few people that I don't like them.  And it got exploded to mean I say it to everyone,  but it was not me that exploded it to mean that.

I shall double up this post.

I shall call this one

Mr Cofty why are you mean?

Someone someday might read I wrote cofty is a bore because he tells us he know the Bible better than most Bible readers.  By the way, he doesn't even believe it, go figure.

Then same someone might think as it pops into his head "take the rafter out of your eye blogger before you think of taking out the splinter in cofty's eye".

And that's fair.  But wrong.  I shall tell you why.

I do not know the Bible better than anyone else.  It is the Bible that knows the Bible.  The Bible is my best friend.  I listen to it.  If I had to be polite and use a pronoun I think "she" is best.  The Bible is my best friend, I listen to HER.  

No comments:

Post a Comment