Friday, June 29, 2012

Before judging

I know from experience that a person's reaction to anything is relative to their experience, beliefs, knowledge   and effort.  It is a fact.  Everyone can not be expected to respond the same way to stimuli but that is what I see is expected by some people.  It is hard for me to respect people that are like that.  To me it is a form of bigotry to be accusing people of bad form and even of bad motive without even knowing the person and his history.


Even though I am eager to meet others with an interest in the future, in religion and especially in the Bible I  have learned from prior experience to be overly cautious, even afraid, to do so.  


I can be critical but I chose not to be critical of people unless they push me too far.  Which has happened and now I am infamous.  Forever, maybe, maybe not.  


I am critical of explanations of Bible scripture when the interpretations are not in harmony with love and long life.  If I am to "go to Heaven" it is not my concern while I am living.  God is God of the living which I believe has been improperly understood as they are alive after they die.   I believe all things are possible with God, by God, but I think to attain to Heaven  before Peace on Earth is blasphemy.  In The Lord's Name I do pray.



No comments:

Post a Comment