Sunday, July 29, 2012

You know

People do not like the truth.
Nothing you can say can make a person begin to 
     love the truth.  
You are doing your part to cause a few to respect the truth
     and for that I am sure Heaven can commend you. 


I do not wonder why you did not post back to her
Don't be ridiculous, N.drew is NOT my friend....
She does not even know she is my sister in Christ. 


It's the truth.
The prophets did not keep quiet because they would hurt 
     someone's feelings did they? 
Or did the people they hurt deserve it?
I do not believe anyone deserves to be hurt. 


 
Where are all the people who blasted me when I posted personal 
     shit? 
Where is mrsjones to let her know she is being childish?
Where is cofty to embarrass her about highjacking the thread? 


I only treated the lady like shit 
     AFTER she CONTINUALLY and on every thread where I was
     treated ME like shit. 
She said I was calling people names.....so I did. 
OMG I don't have that many cheeks.  Babble without a scripture.  

I know, believe me I KNOW  Matthew 5:39 AND Luke 6:29

No comments:

Post a Comment