Friday, July 27, 2012

The father of the lie

To be learning to be offended by what someone says even if what someone says is true is training the communicator to lie.  But to be lying is siding with satan.  There might be no person of Satan.  Satan might be the name for the feeling lots and lots of people (most people in my humble opinion) (it has been my experience)  (I mean like whose fault is it?)  own when they hear, thus feel,  the truth about themselves.

Sometimes the feeling of offense is generated by the subconscious, then there's real trouble because the offended one must make up a reason for the feeling and nine out of ten times (that's an estimate) the fault ends up on the first thinker, but never on the second thinker.

LOL

Thanks for popping in.  If no one ever popped in I wonder if I would write.

Probably.

But I wouldn't be as funny.

I'm not funny?

I guess funny is in the eye of the beholder.

Eye?  I mean ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment