Thursday, July 5, 2012

One problem with leaning

"On understanding do not LEAN" Proverbs 3:5
I hope it is my imagination and not true.
I have seen Christians teach they themselves are "Jesus' brothers" and God looks favorably on people who do good to "Jesus' brothers".

But I can see believing just like that leads believers away from doing good to Jesus' brothers.

Jesus's brothers can be especially good to each other, but I don't see it happening.

To be teaching Matthew 25:31-46 means two classes of people is to be ignoring the least one of Jesus' brothers.

I may or may not be the least one, but I am sure I am being left out by the brightest of Christians.  I think it is not right.  And it might be dangerous according to Matthew 25:46a, but oh my goodness, not according to me.  LOL.

Nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment