Sunday, July 8, 2012

Is it?

Can anyone else imagine that the salvation through doubt is by building something?  Like an ark?  But the "Christians" are teaching that to do GOOD to them means finding deliverance.  I have heard them.

Jesus says to make yourself the least one.  Least one people don't get any peeps doing them any good.  You know, like servants.  I think I'm possessed LOL.

Anyway, does it matter?  OMG

Noah's family were the ones who got into the ark.  I don't know if the ark is real.  Does it matter?  Why?  Can we just please view it as a parable.  OMG  Can the Bible be a parable PLEASE?

There was no one in the parable of The Ark who was "doing good" to Noah dear.  Except of course for his wife [should I say THE wife?].  I think she fed them.  The children helped with the building of it.  I can't imagine that they didn't.

Then they all got in.  OK.  So Noah has to picture Christ, right?  So they were doing good to Christ, not the modern day prophets because that is false hope.  They teach Christ does good to US.  Matthew 25:31-46.  It's not a sentence.  It is God building.  1 Corinthians 3:9 Although if you look it up it has been translated the People are the field.  I think it means God Field,  People Building.  But I might be wrong.*

Is it a boat?  I don't think so.

Spirit is not so different than brain flesh.  Gross!  Maybe the brain was designed to put the spirit IN.  That's another topic.  OH!  When/if someone does good to You, who knows but You?  Do you think God is any different?  There is no?  Um OK.  I don't know what to do with that.  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment