Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The last word

Well Nancy all i can ask you is, what were the apostles chosen for? Was it not to teach and lead people?  That is how God wants it, so if you cannot accept that, then you need to complain to Jehovah about it. 

I love the elders for the wonderful work they do and the governing body for being spiritually alert and willing to take on the task that Jesus assigned to his disciples.   When we focus too much on ourselves, we can fail to see the bigger picture. 

The reason for my comment about finding another religion you are happy with is because you seem to think that there are better religions out there.  If you already think that, then you might as well join them and make it official.  Nothing you have to say is going to sway my allegiance to Jehovah, nothing. 

This will be my final goodbye and I do wish you all the best.  







There are other people beside me that can see that the members of 
the Jehovah's Witnesses call themselves "Jehovah".  


I guess there is nothing wrong with that....


I guess we shall see.


If someone was lying about what I said.  Oh wait a minute, they do.  It makes me angry. 


So all they are really doing is proving either 


1. God does not get angry
like the Bible says God gets angry 


or


2.  There is no Jehovah



No comments:

Post a Comment