Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nobody talks to me.

I suppose I can make up a million reasons why that is.

It's an exaggeration.  It is not nobody talks to me.  When I meet a person in person we have a nice conversation.  And sometimes on forum people respond to my post.  Not often.  And many times the response is to  disagree or ridicule.  Actually not many times but I think all the time.

I have found a forum where the posters there have manners.  I haven't been whacked once there yet. Of course I am being more careful.  I wonder if my not being careful on JWN was a blessing because I am chased away from there and that is fine by me.  It really is.

It is not as though the silence out here will drive me back to the Kingdom Hall.  The reason being is there is more silence there.

I visited Religious Science yesterday and read some posts.  Um, OK that is one reason I know that nobody talks to me but if you were in solitary confinement for too long you might sound a little crazy too.  You would, you know.

One reason why I think I get no response on my blog is it is my enemies who are linking it.  I don't really have enemies.  Nancy doesn't.  My philosophy has enemies.  Since my philosophy is in my brain and my brain is what makes me go than I can say I have enemies, can't I?

Do you think I am a cult?  That is funny.

Btw I might think a lot but it is only me.  A cult can't be one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment