Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm in trouble now

Happy Forth of July!

I am sorry palmtree that I called you names.  I really am.  I think I would prefer to be loved as mouthy is and as tec is.  But because I felt pressure to say things that are not nice, alas, I shall never be loved like you.  But that's OK.

So now I guess I can explain my position and I might be sorry again.  But it's the Forth of July.

Why do I call you "stupid"?  Well, you gathered, maybe not on purpose, many people together to see things your way, against me.  Then you accuse me of doing what you are doing.  I hate that the most.

Why do I call you "bitch"?  A bitch is a dog.  Dogs bark to get attention.  I am sorry, that is what I saw you doing.  Also see "stupid".  Because that is what you and them were saying I was doing.  That's just weird.

Why do I call you "fucking"?   I probably shouldn't have.  Fuck is R rated.  Everyone who was not yet against me went over to your side because of a word.  Oh well.

Maybe the alcohol I might drink later is affecting me now?  Is there anyway to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment