Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Really? How so?

I have said that it is the Watchtower that teaches people to hate God.  The scripture I have used is
Proverbs 6:16-19.

It doesn't really matter if the scripture means doing these things means the doer hates God or whether
God hates the doer of these things because God is love thus God hates to hate so if you do those
things that God hates you are hating God because God is love...

How do the Jehovah's Witnesses the religion manifest "heart fabricating hurtful schemes"?  Proverbs 6:16.

Simply put, they silence anyone opposed.

Like they do to me on forum.

Let's break it down shall we?

Oh bother.  "Heart" has been translated "heart" but can actually be translated "hearts" (according to Strong's Concordance) which is what it should read because it is a group effort.  OK!

I don't like the white strips so look it up yourself.  Please.  Thank you.

The next word "devise" according to Strong's which might be wrong means "altogether"  So!  There ya go!

Next comes "plans" which is "thoughts".

And then comes wicked to wrap it up.  But according to the evidence it means false.

Are you following me?

I'm trying to make it as simple as I can.   (btw I think moving back and forth from Biblos to Blog is what makes the white strips.  We shall see and I won't fix it because I don't know how)

It means those who play false so that others will see only the good side of them.

Sound like anyone you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment