Thursday, July 19, 2012

If I was writing a book

In my story the Jehovah's Witnesses would be a secret society of men who seek to know what the Bible says.  The best way to do that if you haven't got any Holy Spirit is to teach it wrong.  Then someone will come to it's defense.   Eventually someone, I shall emphasize some one because it's funny that  way, will want to straiten things out a bit so she will.  But turns out world kind of likes things crooked.  Which I guess is funny times two!

But it isn't a funny book so it won't sell well.

I think they know they are teaching it wrong.  Not everyone knows but I'd be willing to bet the Governing Body knows.

Oh!  Understanding it incorrectly is what "the wide gate and the broad way" means.  Where I wonder does it lead?  What?  Destruction?  Hm I wonder if THAT'S right?

Matthew 7:13,14

I have found that to understand it one must look for the twins of scripture.  Is there one?  There is one.

Revelation 6

That rider on that horse is introducing the Great Tribulation, no?

No no no.  They like the WORD crooked that should be strait and they like TIME strait but it is crooked.

How is it twin?  The broad way leads to destruction and the rider of the white horse leads to destruction.  (There are other people who know the rider of Revelation 6:2 is not Jesus)

Jesus coming is described at Revelation 19:11-13.  So the rider described at Revelation 6:2 comes like Jesus.  They might even believe they are for Jesus.  Matthew 24:5  How many people have interpreted that scripture to mean they come saying THEY are Christ?  They are saying He is Christ but their works prove otherwise.

Um I might be wrong but I think he was warning his followers NOT TO MISLEAD (by being false teachers of the word) Like me?  Ya, like me ;(  

Another twin is Hebrews 10:25 "as some have the custom".  What is the custom?  The custom is walking the broad way listening to the false teachers.  It is custom, no?    

No comments:

Post a Comment