Monday, July 30, 2012

Heads up!

I did not get nominated for most hated, damn.

This is what I see.  Judges.

There are some good people who are Jehovah's Witnesses.

Actually, I was one.  So I know..... (do I always have to say when it is a joke?  I wonder?)

Haha

But people are not an organization, unless it is Steve Colbert you are talking to.

There are people who love the people who are Jehovah's Witnesses who defend the organization believing they are doing their friends and family a favor by protecting the group.

It's all in theory though, but we won't get into that.

We're going to talk about judging.

Good people do not make good assemblies.  I mean, just because there are good people in a group does not make the whole group good.  It had to be said.

So to judge the whole group good because it includes some good people is counter productive and against The Word of God which says "do not judge".  But You who judge are judging them good, not bad?  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment