Thursday, May 5, 2011

we know

Images (believing reality is what we know) gets in the way of what we need to know.
That is why, in my book, scientists are better, and have a better chance for life than religious leaders.
I see two concepts only.  Two groups for the future.  One saying the future is ours, we don't need Jesus.  The other saying Jesus IS the future.  I don't believe either one.  I believe Jesus is the leader to the future (Matthew 11:28-30) but one must follow him, not a group. The spirit that keeps saying "come" is that which we should follow. (Revelation 22:17).  I think many people know it, but they are not conscious of it, so it becomes a dream, not reality.
No!  The dividing of the sheep and goats is not at the end but means the receiving of  The Way of Life and for the goats the WAY OF DESTRUCTION.  You can see it is true.  If you can't then go check yourself in.  I do not kid.  (They say it means the reward of LIFE and the penalty of death.  I don't think that is what it means.)  Even though either concept will lead you there.  Dear scientist, I think what I'm trying to say is there is a difference between now and then.  It's funny, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment