Thursday, May 5, 2011

Idols or Revelation 16:13

An idol is a "graven image"  sometimes "image".  I have seen mental illness.  What much of mental illness creates in the mind is images.  Please make the jump and see that idolatry is not always of the physical world.  So when the command was given to refrain from making an image of heavenly things, it did not mean in stone, it means IN THE MIND.  So what it means is this; someone can be as holy as can be on the outside, but inside the mind can be practicing idolatry to the tenth degree which is also bad for the earth.  Idolaters will not inherit the earth.
(1 Corinthians 6: 9,10).  Please do not make the jump to mental illness.  I did not say those with mental illness will not inherit the earth.  (that is how the inspired expressions like frogs JUMP).  I could be wrong.  That is what makes me different.  I believe I could be wrong.  But I like being right and that is what I aim for.  Seek Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment