Wednesday, May 4, 2011

For you

For my one reader (in six months) La La.  I will show you the other pattern I found.  It is not as good as the first.
Matthew 24:5-9 matches Revelation 6:1-7.  If I am right about these being the same, then the first one, the one seated on the white horse is NOT FOR JEHOVAH.  In case you don't have a Bible handy I will show you.Jesus said (Matthew 24: 5-11) Look out that nobody misleads you for many will come on the basis of my name saying "I am the Christ" (just so you know, it's not me), and will mislead many.  You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars see that you are not terrified for these things must take place but the end is not yet for nation will rise against nation (and kingdom against kingdom) and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another all these things are a beginning of pangs of distress then people will deliver you up to tribulation and will kill you...
Now Revelation is saying I saw and look (or John looked)  a white horse and one seated upon it had a bow and a crown was given him (does not say by who) and he went forth conquering to complete his conquest. (see with) .. the second seal...saw a black horse and one seated upon had a pair of scales in hand and a voice as if in the midst of the four living creatures say a quart of wheat for a denarius and three quarts of barley for a denarius and do not harm the olive oil and the wine and when he opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say come and saw look a pale horse and the one seated upon it had the name Death and Hades was closely following ....  It think it matches.  So it means the world is following after the antichrist.  Because they don't know the difference.  So you don't fall off your rocker I will tell you this-  Daniel, one of God's loyal slaves, did his best work IN BABYLON.  There is nothing in the earth that is all good or all bad.  Use discernment.  (is there someone who wants to know why I know this? I am intelligent maybe very.)  And just want you to know that this expose is evidence of the validity of Jesus saying "he who would save his soul will lose it, he would would lose his soul for ( ) will find it!  Logic is saying that is not (yet) meaning death or everlasting life.  Yes, I see I missed the third living creature, it was red.

No comments:

Post a Comment