Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alone part 2

I am sorry alone part two is before part one.
I think I'm slacking on my job.
I am not self righteous but to most? people I appear to be self righteous.
So that is what she was probably mad and sad about.
We all worried about how we looked to the world.  WASTE OF TIME
So she was worried too.
It was ten years before this that I did not dummy slap a single soul,
And they knew it, as a far a a human can know anything.  Well!
I got in trouble.  At the time I did not think it was funny.
But if ever they will trade in their one thought for thought
I will say thank you for my wonderful journey!
I did not hold a grudge.  The reason why is I know Jehovah.
I got in trouble.  I was worried.  I thought it was serious, but it was not serious.
It only looked that way.  They called a meeting.
Some things happened between, but those things were gog's things,
So I shouldn't talk about them.
They called a meeting.  I took it very seriously.  Too seriously that is why I think
I am alone.
This is what I think happened.  I was so worried on the way to the meeting
that i think i ran a stop light.
I think what happened,but didn't happen is I was hit bad.
The accident would have killed me as I saw it.
I am not sure if I ran the light, because I think I never do that,
Or the other car did.  I know the accident was very close like
A part of a second.  There were cars on the other side of the light
Stopped, that is why the almost accident didn't make sense.
Even though I am not good with arithmetic I am very good at logic.
I think I am, but am not.
That's why I am alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment