Saturday, May 21, 2011

This is the thing

You do not like me, I should be medicated because I talk funny.
Too fast, Too fast.
 Picture this.

But see I am going on incomplete information, which is something I do not like.
But I'm going to do it anyway.
Brain is slow.  Is that the phenomenon you fear.
Do not fear.  Did I say love makes things happen?
I meant fear.
Try to stay away, far, far away from fear.
Seek Jehovah.
It is so good to fear Jehovah.
The clean cut annoying, too clean, phenomenon told me something, but I didn't hear what he said.
God is not the phenomenon
Am I sure?
Yah


This is the thing.  I think I have to know if the princess has to clean and do the laundry and everything?
Does anyone else think that's crazy?
I must of read it wrong.
Did I read it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment