Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Checking

Just checking
Schizophrenic it is.
Logic game
You are torturing me so woman or man
You are a man
or a masculine female
Not my frogging Now that is weird spell check
You are the one experiencing the phenomenon?
What is your name?  You don't have to answer that.
Should I not get a job at profiling instead?
No can do
Yes I rambling it is my protection
Did you poison me?
That wasn't the kind of poison Jesus said.  Jesus Christ no exclamation point
Because He is my friend.
I forget what I meant by frogging, do you know?
I suppose the phenomenon was preparing us for crazy.
We I/am immune
Sometimes I shall leave the mistakes in for who knows? if they are important.
No more jokes about Jesus
He is my friend
I sure hope anyway.
Hey!  I know who you are
You are Shechem
And I am bad
You worry because you are bad or too good?

I do not know if my blog was seen or unseen
If you are like those who seek death
And you are the only one who knows
You should tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment