Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Plan

I suggested the bible group should be available to the criminal
so that the Word might be preached in a way that is not boring, bland
and self righteous.
But nobody thought that was acceptable
Because, as you can see, they do not want to overturn strongly entrenched things
The Bible group's idea, it seems is to take the prize for themselves alone.

The other plan.
Separation of church and state disallows the saving of the earth.
But the plan is thus:
They say the land on which the nations reside will be theirs.
So it is they who have broken the law of separation of church and state.
It has to be both ways or it will be completed folly.

Why do I not write a book?
To save the earth?
I have been pondering that.
I have an answer that I do not wish to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment