Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bible study

The Bible is my favorite thing.
So I went looking for people who like the Bible too.
This is the reason why I think, but do not believe
I am, but am not.
In times past the Bible was more popular.
People loved it, and people who knew it were revered.
I know it.  But there is not one soul in the whole world who cares
I know it.  My brain thinks that is illogical.
There are many people who also know the Bible
And it is getting much more popular.
So I googled Bible discussion and found a good one.
There are people there who know their Bible very well.
But the Bible is for searching and wise people know that.
I found too many people there who believe the Bible is their tool
For everlasting life.
What I think the Bible is is my best friend
Only kidding, I just like to put is and is together.
It is my best friend.
But the first time at the hotel Gideon's bible, Jeeks!
I maybe took to many drugs?  It was scary.  My friend is not scary.
Now I do not think the bible is too scary, or now I think the Bible is not too scary.
The Bible is our help, not tool, for everlasting life.
There are two steps for everlasting life.
Trust in love, and courage to receive the things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment