Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Story store

I shall prophesi Is prophe see and prophe s eye spelled the same?  I don't know.
This is the phophesy;  someone shall say "what kind of story is this?
It is not a story, it is a story store, a free story store.
Who ever gets it published first avoids litigation.
I do not sue  What I think I might do is look up the word only when I want to.
I don't remember to sue is the name of a girl, but I'm not going to look it up.
Why do I not sue?  Waste of time.
I like to believe I do not waste time.
I am certainly NOT pulling your leg.  It's a story store.
I got another prophesy!  Some one will think (I should work for the government...someone will say why... because I know what people think.
They will think Why does she not write  the story?  Good question.  There are two reasons.
1. I don't know how and
2.  It would mean money, yes $, I know that because my brother in law.... That's another story (private)
3.  I thought of a third reason.  It is;  I do not like parties.  Of any kind.  Sometimes they give me
a pain in the neck.  No, not the aliens, parties do.
4.  I thought of a fourth reason It is; I do not have to keep track of the story line.
Now this rambling is getting too long for those with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) so please come back later for more please.
Oh, one more thing,  I sure would like to give a prize to the first one who leaves a comment, but it's not practical.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment