Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

Hi! I do not know if I am disfellowshipped. I have not cut ties with the congregation. I hope someday the climate will change and I will come back. WE MUST NOT FOLLOW THE GOVERNING BODY. Did Jehovah tell you they are not wolves? When the Bible says "by their works you will KNOW them" how do you know that isn't being said to the survivors of this system of things? Because works when they are complete are judged, not before. The last time I was in the Kingdom Hall I was having a talking to and they said I had to confess the Governing Body. I won't. If that means I am faithless, so be it. I shall right now, and if Jehovah wills forever, confess Jesus, The Bible, Abraham, the 144,000, Noah, the flood, the resurrection, the spiritual Body of Christ and my love for Jehovah, even baptism, but I will not confess the governing body.

No comments:

Post a Comment