Monday, May 16, 2011

Not rhetoric


I must say thank you for reading my posts.  I do not care about what people think. You are JW, no?  I assume you are.  The web can be very confusing.
TBax is your sister?  Didn't you read her thread where she kept DEMANDING an answer?  Or did I imagine it.
If what JW say is right there is very little time to set things strait.
Did you get where I was one?
Did you read the Bible account about the staffs?  They caused an affect, I think the cross does too, but with people.
I put on the Bible, not religious doctrine, but few know how to do it.
A rolling stone gathers no moss.  Rolling rambling, same thing to me.
Two years ago the brother at convention said "soon 6 billion hearts will stop beating"  I was and still am amazed that the congregation is alright about that.
The job of Christians is to draw people in love.  Not rhetoric.

No comments:

Post a Comment