Friday, May 6, 2011

Frogs

Do you want me to talk about the frogs?
Revelation 16:13 saying " I saw three unclean (wind, spirit, breath) like frogs".  Not look like frogs, because accurate knowledge is what we need to survive, and looks like ends there, but like, is HOW are they like frogs?  OK so I think I know.  There are three things about frogs.  They are famous for the Exodus, what I always knew is the blood water was their mother (are you following me?) so they came out of the bloody water and multiplied.  They also jump.  (and they metamorphose , but I will not translate that now, because I don't know how).  We are going to talk about jumping.  Expressions that "jump" are those that are half truths and those that are missing steps of understanding.  Steps of understanding are the most important thing.  Because when you follow them, they add up to knowing. (Acts 26:28,29).  Believing can be attacked and broken, but knowing can not be broken.  The moral of the story is AVOID THE FROGS!  OK? 

No comments:

Post a Comment