Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You may vote for post if you want to

I have a question.

Is there wine that buzzes better than others?
What does that mean?  Well, I see I have no interested person, pardon moi,

There are few, very very few, who um check into my blog.
Why am I drinking at 3:00?  OO good question!
It was my first day as president.

What should you VOTE for?
One space or two (I'm kididng) Kidding.

Vote for should she post or not?

Do want to know who the few are that I think are reading me?

IN other words hm, , I think I'm being tired of being ignored.

Expensive wine SOMETIMES tastes better but is it buzzier FY spell check.

Your far enough away.  I can say what I want.,

Should I erASE HAHAHA it?

Yes, I have family and they have earphones on or are deaf, I mean nearly deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment