Saturday, March 17, 2012

What Mean Girls Do

I have heard from my imagination that you have figured out what the mean girls do!

In my imagination I imagine that you have come to the conclusion that what mean girls do is exaggerate badness.  That is what I think they do too.  But they always need reminding that just like them we are not sure about everything in which case we might be wrong about the mean girls.

They remind me of the daughters of the men with whom the son's of The God had marital relations with (a marriage is that which makes two bodies into one body).  But now it's different because now the sons of god don't fuck them physically (which the masters of the word say they did), presently they are happy it seems to just fuck them mentally and emotionally.    Maybe they lost their mojo.

Genesis 6:4
Now you who have dropped by for an unchat ask yourself please why I care that I might alienate myself for posting such things (even if I trust it's true).  Is a false friendship better or worse than a true conscience?


No comments:

Post a Comment