Saturday, March 3, 2012

Malachi 3:15

Proud Arrogant Presumptuous word with the meaning (rare) of "presume" which is what the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have always done.  If you are new to the quarrel I will tell you that they assume they are "who really is the faithful and discreet slave"  Matthew 24:45.
I was looking up "the presumptuous  one" in the concordance.
Most Bibles translate the word for it "proud".  The New American Standard Bible translates it "arrogant".  The New World Translation translates it "presumptuous" which I think is the most correct (imo).
I said I have found some important (I think) scriptures where a word appears as it is only once in the scriptures.
Malachi 3:15 is very unusual in that it is the last place, or second to the last place where many words are found.
Here it is, I am writing it as I find it in Biblos
Now
we
call
the arrogant
only
built
are the doers
of wickedness
also
test
God
delivered.
I don't know what it means.  But here is the interesting part.
"now" "we" and "call"  are the last place these words are found. (all according to some men's research that came before)
"the arrogant" and "only" are the second to the last place where these words are found.
And "built" (is like "called") is the first and last place (appears once).
"are doers" last place
"wickedness" second to last place
"also" last place
"test" first and last place (appears once)
"Elohim" second to last place
and
"delivered" appears only once.
Four words appearing only once as found in the Hebrew Scriptures.  They are; call, built, test and delivered. 




No comments:

Post a Comment