Friday, March 16, 2012

A letter to the mean girls


Please, I'd like to settle this.  I am not a lurker.  I did not lurk on JWN before I joined and posted.  
I did not hear about the Borg by anyone before  MY awful selfish self thought of it in my head that doesn't deserve to think what it wants.  I had mentioned Borg on another forum so when I came here I heard someone mention Nancy Drew and Borg in the same sentence.  I did not know the poster nancy drew because I am not a lurker.  My paranoid self thought wow did someone actually read what I wrote?  I like that name.  I liked reading the Nancy Drew Mystery series when I was a child (speaking of childhood, I believe the child still dwells in us until we die.  That's why I don't like mean girls).  
So when I joined forum I chose Nancy Drew but the computer said no, it is taken.  I should have taken that as a clue but I didn't.  So the computer "said" how about N.drew?  And my mind (that doesn't deserve to think.  I don't know why it won't stop) said "I like that even better!"
So please stop insulting me for taken the goddesses name OK?  Which is something I should not write but where else and when will I ever get the chance again to write that great wibble word goddesses?
I was called a goddess once.  Believe me, only once!  It was quiteimbarrisisng embarresing embaressing embarrassing really.  Does anyone KNOW how long it takes me to post a post?  For you perfect spellers out there, who never needs spell check, there isn't one.  Here.  Or if I don't want to give my widdle friend a chance to say something quear queer I should have said "there isn't one here".  Spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment