Monday, March 19, 2012

The Holy Spirit

Is there one sin that is against the Spirit that will never be excused?
There is not ONE sin.  It is continuing to deny the spirit is real and true.

It is the spirit that  is helping to transform life for love.

The spirit will not transform a person who is denying it.

Each opportunity  to follow the leanings of the spirit to be transformed that a person has that they refuse will be gone forever.

That's what it means.  I'm sure.

The cross communication of that which makes it easy to know is 1 Corinthians 3:11-15 and Revelation 3:18
11For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13each man’s work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man’s work. 14If any man’s work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. 15If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire

18I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. 19‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.20‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. 21‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. 22‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’” 

Do you wish to be saved as though through fire? NO.  Do not dismiss the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment