Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there spirit even Spirit?

Even good people say "there is no spirit".  What does it mean?
I know the Bible says at 1 Corinthians 15:44; "it is sown a natural (of the earth) body, it is raised a spiritual body.  If there is a natural body there is also a spiritual body."
What is it and does everyone have it? And most important is it right to teach there is no spirit?
What it is I think is that which powers a person's will.  Also I think it means how one person's will moves another person's will.  It is the interaction between other natural bodies, but it is not physical.
I have observed that selfish individuals know it and use it for gain.  That is what Revelation means at 13:17 which has been understood by many to mean then there will be no one buying or selling without the mark on them.  But what I think it means is there would be nothing to buy had not the selfish spirit taken over.  And how then does everyone have the mark?  There has not been anyone to stand up against it except for the one who is Christ. That I know because of what man's spirit (who I believe was interacting with heaven's spirit) said at Revelation 5:4.  "I gave way to a great deal of weeping because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it".
Does everyone have it?  I think the answer is everyone has had it.
Why is it important?
It needs to be learned.  It is what Genesis 1:28 means in my opinion.
"Subdue the earth and rule the fish of the sea the birds of the sky every living (which) moves on the earth".  We hope that people are living, no?  Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment