Saturday, March 17, 2012

OK! I got more!

I realize oh so well that it is obvious to me but not to most, meaning everyone else who thinks they are free, that they who think they are free from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are making it more difficult not less so for people to flee it.
Now I'm going to write that in English.
The people who I have met who were once Jehovah's Witnesses but who now are not and who are public with their criticism  of the Society (Organization) are making it more difficult for faithful Jehovah's Witnesses to escape the lies.
How so?
I trust that most people become Jehovah's Witnesses because they love people.  Love is a difficult emotion.
The group they are members of believe that their God will perfect love.  Now if they leave and become critics of that they no longer seek love perfected.  I left and I do still seek love perfected but I am in a small minority of one so far.  That is what I know.  I suspect I am not in but of a minority of three.  But I don't know the other two.
I am going to explain in English what it means "they no longer seek love perfected".  Because they will lie.  They will say they have not left hope that love will be perfected.  Love is not what people think about other people.  Love is what is hoped for for other people.
I hope to understand the Bible.  That is why I was a Jehovah's Witness.  The people in the organization seem to have put their trust in men who can do it for them, or so they say.  To a thinking mind it is obviously not possible for someone to understand FOR you.  So they claim to do the impossible.
Now the ones so far that I have met outside the organization claim that it certainly is impossible to understand because the Bible  is nothing. (And many advertise that the Bible is worse than nothing.)
So now people have a choice.  Their choice is choose impossible or impossible.  It's not much of a choice.
They're going to hate this but I live dangerously.
What has happened to them who have escaped is what the men who say it is impossible to understand the Bible without them said would happen.  They have become hateful, sarcastic, self important, self righteous, envious, angry, and very unfriendly.  But they will get angry and self important about that and they will and have said it is me who is those things.  It can't be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment