Saturday, March 17, 2012

Heaven doesn't hate you

I posted that Heaven can not prevent the end.
So for a few minutes I imagined in my head a debate.
There was the loudest cry that I heard, I did not hear the others over it.
It said "WE SHOULD NOT SUBMIT TO HEAVEN" "Because we should not get under the yoke of power that won't save us unless we beg for it".  And he's probably right.
But it has come to the attention of my imagination that he is more wrong than right.
How so?
Well, can you put yourself into the shoes of another?  Yes.  I think most people can do that.  Then ask yourself if you have the power to save but it is not in your heart to save them who add burden to orphans and widows would you save them?  Where would your power come from to save them?  Heaven is interested in saving a world that aims at happy for all.  It just is so!  They won't change for you.  Why would you believe it is fair that they do?  Heaven is fair.  Heaven saves good things, not bad things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment