Sunday, March 18, 2012

Why is it easier to believe bad than it is to believe good?

The answer might be tied to the meaning of the sin of Adam.  It might also be a malady that the brain suffers and is present to a lesser or greater degree in everyone.
I am sure that healing is possible.
The problems with finding healing:
It is not recognized as something needing healing.
It might and probably is in the genetic code so then if it was healed in one person it could still be passed on to offspring.
Fear keeps it reproducing so fear needs healing also.
That's it for now.  If I think of anything else I might post, but I don't know why.
BTW Christ says "come to me".  I am sure it means he knows it and knows how to heal it.
I imagine brain somewhere (but not here) saying "there is no equation".  Observant, aren't you?

My process if I might call it an equation- To believe bad is obviously an evolutionary coping mechanism.  How so?  The brain got wired to believe something bad might happen and sometimes it does, so it seeks to get ready for it so that the organism might be prepared.  It's a glitch, not a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment