Saturday, March 17, 2012

Who am I talking to?

I am talking to you the reader who I'm talking to.  Somethings are so simple they get hard to understand.  It is my mission to understand everything.  And to all the people it looks like the opposite of me against you.
They understand that I believe I know everything.  But only heaven knows everything (except the end).  I am not heaven.  Just so you know.

Story store OPEN
The lady died.  But after she died she imagined she didn't and the world she saw became her own.  She became in the world, but not of the world.  So nobody could touch her because she was dead.  But she had a mission before she died and God let her continue it.  So the world was in a flutter when her observations got typed out onto the scenes of the computers and nobody knew  (except Russia) were the words were coming from.


No comments:

Post a Comment