Sunday, March 18, 2012

Story Store Grand Reopening

What does the mean girl say?

The mean girl says "she's not playing fair so that I might win."
She says "Why is she not playing FAIR?"
"I don't like it!  So she should stop it!"

foot note:
essentric eccentric 1 a person of unconventional and slightly? strange views or behavior.
What is strange?

Here are some interesting words that spell check thought up.  geocentric, concentric, ethnocentric, Afrocentric, unessential?

If I really was savant I would not be able to help myself stop obsessing about spell check's wonderful interpretation of bad esentric.

I was going to say and I am saying I guess that to call someone "eccentric" could be construed as an insult.  But if "brilliant" is added to it, then it is definitely not an insult.

No, I don't think I'm a slut, but I think unknown pronoun are. This is something mean girl thinks I am.  Always did always will until she doesn't anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment