Thursday, March 8, 2012

You are the salt of the Earth

Matthew 5:13
I had an epiphany just now!
Salt is the first spice.  After salting some food it becomes just fine and needs no more spice.
Some things that we do each day spice up our life.  But some things that spice up our life can make trouble for ourselves and/or for other people.
Spice is good.  Sometimes salt is enough.  And it is my opinion that salt is the best for flavoring food.  It is becoming my favorite for flavoring life.  Also, with salt much less spice is needed.  I also know, because I am a cook, that less spice is ALWAYS better than too much spice (unless we're talking peppers).

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.

No comments:

Post a Comment