Friday, March 16, 2012

Return to sender


Why I think I am who I am.
My coming into contact with many people who have put themselves on a higher plain of importance to me, but at the same time tell me it is I who believe I am superior has disturbed me to the point of I hardly care.  The same people seem to think it is perfectly fine to say to me anything they want to but at the same time they wish to censor what I have to say.  It is not the kind of world that I would make for myself.  And sometimes I get the feeling I would rather hurry out of this life.
On the other hand their criticism has made me appreciate kindness tenfold I think.  Also it makes me stronger and for that I could thank them if I believed they would ever listen.  So if your listening, thank you.  But too much of a good thing is too much.  That is important to know so the next person who might meet your wrath can aslo benefit from it and not be hurt by it.
I think I'd like an apology for the nancy drew thing.  It was never on purpose and to make it an issue on forum is to do the same thing you criticize me for doing.  If there be a god, god would not be happy.
Anyway, I wouldn't want your job meangirls for all the luxury in all the worlds that are and are to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment