Sunday, January 27, 2013

When they decide to

It is my imaginings that say it does not bode well for Babylon the Great because of my musings.  But one thing is certain, people do not care.  Which I said thank you for already.  The other thing is, it could not have happened without the internet. How so?  Well, I did ask the man to write a story. But I have no proof he did.   If he did, all I want is a signed copy.  OK?

I have discovered the Man has built his house on the sand but the Man has way more of everything than I do.  The Man wishes his folly would please not become known.  If he knew where I was (he might, I don't know) and what I would write he might have tried to stop me.  I don't know if he did try.  Anyway, to get rid of me now means nothing.  It's in cyberspace.  I love cyberspace!

Do you want me to finish the sentence?  

1 comment:

  1. No! To meet you would be nice. I think I am not as crazy as I appear. Although......Hm. I'm a little shy.

    ReplyDelete