Friday, January 18, 2013

I have no helper

I had a helper.  My helper called itself "the faithful and discreet slave". Sometimes they added the word class at the end because the faithful discreet slave is not one person.  I learned the Bible from them.  Would I have learned it without them?  I don't think so.  My study with the class caused me to be able to see prophesy unrolling.  It seems I am alone with seeing it.  I cannot explain why.  But it might be prophesied why others can not see it.  Revelation 6:14  which appears to be another bad translation.  But I am not today commenting on the misleading part.  I am seeing the results of "heaven departed as a scroll being rolled up".  A rolled scroll cannot be read and that is what I see.  I see there are many scriptural misunderstandings being taught in the highest places.  Why do I think my understanding is correct.  I told you I don't know.  If I had someone to talk to I would talk about it.

Why do I think it is important to know what the Word says?  I think the Word is the way truth and life.  I think way comes first.  The way means hearing the word as told, not as heard.  The truth is what makes free.  And the real life cannot be had without the freedom that comes with knowing The Word.

I was taught that everyone must be on the same page regarding the understanding of the Word.  But those people have made their own words to be believed.

It is not of no consequence that they believe what they will.  They are propagating false truth.  It was warned against but the very people who claim to be the only ones hearing the master have not heard in their heart what he said which is Then Jesus said to them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees Matthew 16:6


No comments:

Post a Comment