Sunday, January 27, 2013

How many?

How many books, churches, schools, classes and families teach the words of The Savoir Christ wrong?  Do you say all of them?  OK.  Let's go with that.  What I am saying should not be proved true then, correct?

If I was assassinated, it might be telling, don't you think?  So it has to be an accident.  Am I asking for it?  Uh. no!  There is a good story in this somewhere.  I do remember my story store!   You want some more?  OK!

If I die I might join the power of the heaven.  So the ones who want me dead are the same ones that don't. I think that is funny.   On the other hand if it is possible to get my words in the main stream the bad men who bet on the future won't care much about what is coming out of heaven because because because they only care about uh winning.  And they know if they die there is no more winning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment