Saturday, January 19, 2013

Matthew 27:46

The people made it so. 
There is a fight about who and what is the way to salvation. Defined salvation means being delivered to life.
The JW know it is people who made Mohammed the way. Islam knows it is people who made the JW way the way.

I have seen that the gospel is about how it is people who made Christianity the way. 
The scriptures say to follow Yehoshua is the only way. Who made it so? Yahweh? Heaven? Yehoshua? No. I was shown it is the people who made it so. When? This morning actually. The New Testament sans the first four books is a description of how it became that way and why. 

My mind is not allowing me to explain the root, I thought route, wrote root, it took to get to the conclusion. But it looks like math but without numbers. Maybe if someone else would be willing to see it it would be manifest.

Then someone will say why then did they (the writers) not say so? Why did 'Paul' 'Peter' 'James' and 'John' beat around the bush? It is because Yehoshua is the way so no one can honestly say he is not. But when someone or something becomes what they are because of the people but not because of Yahweh, his, or it's power is lost. We see that Yehoshua's power is lost.

About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46


People will not say I do not know how Matthew 27:46 applies.

'Jesus' saw the trend, of course, that he was being put up on a pedestal and would be. Thus he knew that he had not led the people to YHWH. So when he said what is recorded at Matthew 27:46 he was asking why? Why have I failed?

No comments:

Post a Comment