Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What if?

I have a family, friends and responsibilities.  But what if I didn't and to preach was the only thing I cared to do?  It's been years now and I have not found one listening ear.  I do not really know that is true but it appears to be as no one is ever present to talk with.

If I decided on the natural course which is to leave the world, would everyone who knows about what sheep do but would not do it find themselves on the way to destruction or would they still be on the way to life because that is what they want?

"Then the king will say to those on his right, 'Come who who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.  For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat;  I got thirsty and you gave me something to drink.  I was a stranger and you received me hospitably;  naked and you clothed me.  I fell sick and you looked after me.  I was in prison and you came to me.'....

In reply the king will say,  "Truly I say to you, to the extent you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'

It is my theory that the word "least" was once "last".  Also it is said that God has a building which is you and me but I think that was changed from the verb building to the noun building.  God is building up his house in knowledge and wisdom.  Who will know the last part placed?  No one.  So far no one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment