Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm not being coy

There are obvious errors that people believe as I have mentioned previously.  Obvious things are called earthly.  But it is too long and too far reaching that the errors have existed so you shall keep them.  Because you choose to keep believing contrary according to earthly things I cannot talk about heavenly things.  It would be like banging my head against a wall.

Like what?  Like the belief that God has rejected any one.  It is obvious that it can not be true and also the invitation to "draw close to God" be true.  Obvious contradictions he shall call "earthly".  

Heavenly things are related to conjecture as there are unseen things to consider.  Heavenly things are linked to faith and trust.  You need not trust me that it can not be true that God says to come to Him those that are rejected.  So that is "earthly". It is obvious a misleading view of scripture.  Earth....misled.  Heaven never misleads.  It isn't right.




John 3:12  I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

No comments:

Post a Comment