Thursday, January 10, 2013

Server too busy

It seems I was not removed.  Now the server will not dispense my last post as the server is too busy.  But I like it and so I shall cut and paste it here.


[QUOTE=
[/indent][/indent]What we have is an OP that reacts to the religion of the child and proceeds to associate it with honour killings, all with the indignant support of a peanut gallerly that persists in wallowing in insinuation and innuendo.[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  The link was made in the man's head.  I bet if he said sorry no one would care.

Honor killings are done on purpose.

OK here's some legal stuff I am proud of.  Bite me.

Why was it murder and not manslaughter?  If she really did it by accident it should be manslaughter (that's for people who don't know).  It was decided it was murder not manslaughter because it was on going and it seems she was warned and did not take the warning.  So even though I believe she did not mean him to die it is still murder, not manslaughter.

I have had a computer for many years.  I was sharing the children's computer.  Now I have my own!  I  learned the basics twenty years ago at school.  Computers were new at the children's elementary school and I volunteered as a docent there.  But I nothing about computers except what I learned quick so that I might be a helper.  I am sad to say I have not progressed much from then.  What is weird is the other day I was having trouble with roadrunner.  Not the bird.  Haha.  Three times I would compose an email and each time I clicked send it would say expired I think.  The point is what I wrote disappeared.  I told my husband and he said "do you know how to cut and past"?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I do know how. Sometimes cut and pastes makes ticker tape.

    ReplyDelete