Thursday, January 10, 2013

The thought police

It seems I have been removed from another forum.  My computer is working quite well but I am not able to access Religious Education Forums today.  I am assuming it is because they have broke my connection but the problem might be the forum.

I have something to say.

It is what I have observed on the thread (I would transcribe it exactly if I could) Moslem boy killed by his mother.

It is being argued on forum that to put "Moslem" in the title is not fair because religion has nothing to do the crimes people commit.  The sweet poster that posted it is being accused unfairly of inciting the forum to prejudice against Islam.

Team one recognizes the connection between religion and crazy acts.
Team two is quite the opposite and claims the connection is non-existent.
There is no team three.

I believe team one is OK with the fact some people do not see a connection.
Team two is not OK that some people do see a connection.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment